Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Skirt Accomplished!

I have the hardest time finding skirts for my oldest, Felicity. The skirts are either too short in her size or too big around the waist if they are long enough. So, the benefit of knowing a little bit about sewing is that you can make your own skirts & adjust the length to your needs! 
I made this skirt last night & now I am trying to decide if I should add something to it to "dress" it up, maybe just a jean ruffle on the bottom or just sew lines around it in different colors so that it can go with various things because I want it to be one of those skirts that is versatile enough that she can wear it with anything:0) Whatever the outcome is I am happy to have accomplished something even if it was a simple skirt:0)

No comments:

Post a Comment